Sunday 4 January 2009

Threadless, Such a Hoot



Based on a mini jewelled statue, this little thing took me an entire night. I entered it into Threadless where public voting decided it would not become a T-shirt or a print. I think I have a love/hate relationship with Threadless. I love the fact lots of people get to see my work and that it could earn me some cash, but I hate the fact that it gives complete idiots the freedom to express their opinions about your artwork underneath. My mum used to say, "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say nothing at all." That could be why she doesn't talk to me much. 

1 comment:

cfesta9 said...

Greetings Cameronkimjones!! Yeah the threadless blogs can be tough on people just breaking into the scene. Check out this blog I posted. http://www.threadless.com/profile/148230/CharlesFesta/blog/411602/Does_anyone_find_it_easier_to_criticize_someone_online_then_in_real_life_situations

I am the community manager here at threadless. If you ever have any questions please write me at community@threadless.com -Charlie Festa