Thursday 4 December 2008

New Portfolio...or a Rehash of My Older One

Here's some samples from current portfolio, which gets changed more often than it gets looked at. In fact, I'd say I change my portfolio more often than my underwear. Which ether says a lot about my work ethic or a little too much about my personal hygiene.


This is an illustration I always slip into my portfolio. Should I find another four hours to draw a better and more recognisable rock star I would.


Here's a page directly out of one of my many portfolio's. The neat layout which I usually go with didn't do justice to the messy spontaneous content. It was like finding a Radiohead song on a  Summer Hitz '08 complilation.


I did this a while back for Youth Alive WA. It was for some t-shirts and matched a CD I did earlier. They actually ended up being silver foil printed on black. Clichéd a bit now, but bang on the money back then. I accidentally bought the girls one with a plunging neckline.  

No comments: